Comprehensive Solutions for Customers
StratoZone® delivers a powerful cloud services automation suite for ITaaS and multi-cloud adoption. Encompassing all of the necessary automation functionality, the suite consists of seven primary platforms, all seamlessly integrated into a single SaaS platform. StratoZone® arms customers with the following powerful features to help control and harness their cloud adoption and migration process:
- Discover and Assess target workloads that may be candidates for migration to cloud providers or third-party environments.
- Plan for cloud using real-time analysis applied to source workloads, whether they reside in-house or within third-party environments.
- Compare, Source, and Buy cloud services using our collaborative brokerage, sourcing, and RFX engine.
- Migrate your target workloads to and between clouds in an automated, on-demand, and cost-efficient manner, avoiding cloud lock-in.
- Provision, Manage, and Operate your multi-cloud assets using a single operating platform without worrying about APIs or interfaces.
- Integrate and Unify operating and financial data between multi-cloud environments and in-house operations, maintaining visibility and control.
- Secure and Monitor your multi-cloud assets using a single-pane-of-glass to mitigate the risk of cloud adoption.
The platform provides customers a comprehensive solution that delivers consistency and enhances the cloud adoption, management, and migration process.
With no software to install or assets to provision, customers, resellers and cloud providers can get started using the platform within minutes.   StratoZone® allows users to achieve a truly functional cloud adoption, migration, and management process including planning, design, brokerage, procurement, migration, management, and the ability to integrate and secure assets located in multiple environments. This gives IT Managers a comprehensive, low-cost adoption and migration option while providing visibility, manageability, and control across multiple best-fit ITaaS vendor offerings.
Most cloud-enablement, brokerage, and migration solutions available to customers today are limited in their features and create isolated silos of information that fail to span other required functions in the cloud adoption process. This results in multiple toolsets, increased risk, and an overall expensive endeavor. StratoZone® was designed from the ground up to be end-to-end, presenting a singular collaborative experience to customers, resellers, cloud providers, and systems integrators.